If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, February 8, 2013

nemo is coming!







[red lipstick reminds me of my mom, hot tea]

[happy braid from a few days ago]

[the most amazing chocolate bar greg got me from a greek specialty store]

[cheerios that know valentine's day is coming]



nemo is on it's way, and i'm happily situated in our place,
hot tea in hand,
snow falling outside our big window. 

snuggled up here, with my homework and a full pantry
and beautiful things all over the walls, 
and the best husband in the world who's coming home soon,
i know i'm blessed so far beyond what i deserve. 


and the biggest thing is God's grace- 
no matter what I do,
no matter what anyone thinks,
no matter what I look like,
i'm loved to the infinite degree. 


so that's what's on my mind, waiting for nemo.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my website thus i came to return the
    choose?.I'm trying to in finding issues to enhance my website!I suppose its adequate to use a few of your ideas!!
    Feel free to visit my web blog german kitchens kent

    ReplyDelete
  2. how was nemo for you? I was so bummed, it seemed to skip right over us :(

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!