If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

one month!

married for a month. 
it has been so, so sweet. 








[love seeing my new name on things, especially fun goody bags]

[best lunch in recent history- smashed avocado, lime, and goat cheese on wheat toast]

[strawberry banana bread]

[my note-notebook and my master list-notebook. craziness.]

[beautiful spotted hydrangeas and roses greg brought home for me]

[put in a vase that honors my mom]




this month has been more fun than I could have ever thought possible.
I keep waiting for someone to tell me that I have to go home.
Like...vacation's over, you can't live with your best friend forever!

but so far, so good!

4 comments:

  1. love love love love!!!! it is the BEST:) I agree! love Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Agreed--marriage is heavenly.

    Kate
    Something Ivory

    ReplyDelete
  3. booyah!! One month down!! it is pretty great, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my! Strawberry banana bread looks so delicious and the cutest. I don’t know why I’ve never thought of that combination before! Adds a little more decoration!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!