If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, September 21, 2012

life, unedited.







no time to edit pictures because, guess why?

life is a little crazy lately. 

such good stuff though- jobs I love, school that grows me and challenges me,
and a husband who makes me cookies (twice now!!), reads scripture in the morning with me,
and prays with me what feels like constantly. 

i'm so blessed. 


really though, I'm feeling that way because this week has emphasized
over and over and over again
God's greatness and grace. 
that's the ultimate thing. 



love. 





2 comments:

  1. hi! just found your blog and i love it. you seem so happy and i think the no time for editing pictures thing is a blessing huh? happy wednesday! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures and lovely words. I am doing a Proverbs 31 study with my group of high school girls.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!