If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

thinking, today

so today, I'm bopping around pinterest,
getting excited about beautiful things.

beautiful clothes, beautiful prints,
some fun ideas for hanging out with kids, etc. 


and as I sit in my apartment on my computer, 
I realize that about an hour has gone by.


woops. 


I love pinterest, because I actually use it a ton.
I bake and cook from recipes I find,
do some fun crafty projects
[or mostly make up my own easy version]
and am inspired by the art I find online.


but I'm coming to realize that while finding inspiration is good,
living an inspired life is better



no matter how pretty and exciting the things I look at are,
what counts is how i live. 
and because I live for a great God, 
who is the source of all good things, and the source of abundant life,
it totally matters what I actually do, and how I do it. 


so now, inspired, i'm going to clean the apartment. 

happy tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. yes. so true. it is so easy to get swept up in the world of wanting and "needing" more, rather than counting my blessings that are already in my life. thanks for this reminder!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!