If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, August 23, 2012

taking walks.










I have long loved a good walk. 
A few days ago I realized that if I didn't go on a walk,
I would not see anyone or anything but Greg and the inside of our apartment all day. 
And as lovely as they both are...
my skin needs sunshine. 

So my camera and I took a little walk,
broken shutter and all. 
It's another beautiful day today, 
so I'm thinking it might be time for a sequel. 


Running around in my brain today:

Teach me thy way, O Lord;
I will walk in thy truth;
Unite my heart to fear thy name.
ps. 86: 11


a united heart sounds good, right? 


1 comment:

  1. my shutter broke a while back, and I actually loved using it that way. It forced me to take creative shots and find detail I wouldn't notice otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!