If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, June 18, 2012

thanks.



dear Greg,

thanks for helping me move our new dresser last night
[with very little warning, and very little help from me].
i'm amazed at how strong you are,
and so grateful you used that strength last night to make sure I didn't get hurt.
i'm so grateful for how smart and funny and ridiculous you are,
but none of that compares with how grateful I am
that you love me,
and that you love Jesus. 

I can't wait to marry you. 


Love,
Mary



this has been particularly meaningful lately:


Then I will make up to you for the years
that the swarming locust has eaten...
Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel,
And that I am the Lord your God
And there is no other;
And my people will never be put to shame.

Joel 2:25,27

2 comments:

  1. i've missed reading your blog...I hope you are doing well:) just some encouragement...the two months prior to my wedding were some of the hardest in my life...there was a lot of hurt in some relationships, my mother-in-law was diagnosed with cancer, and there was just a real heaviness in my heart. BUT, God has redeemed so many of those things...I'm praying for you in this time girl! love Katie

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!