If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

remember?

when I told you guys I was going to do 

well now, I can't say that I've never exhibited my work,
that a piece of mine has never been bought,
or that I've never talked about my art with strangers.


the piece I auctioned for bombay teen challenge


talking with friends and fiance about one of my pieces





my pieces on display


small prints of our auction pieces


one of my sculptures




the night was encouraging, to say the least. 

and Greg and I went to Denny's afterwards, so that was a win. 


pictures are by my friend Chaucee and my friend Michael.
I have such talented friends!

2 comments:

  1. gahh you are so cool! but seriously, I love seeing your art, and your passion for it.
    andddd cute dress, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to borrow that dress. Please. :) :) :)
    xoxo,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!