If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, April 12, 2012

oh this is the day.

today is ridiculous. 

my schedule overlaps all over the place.

I have two presentations before two boards.
[two too many]

I have an exam in a capstone class tonight.

And I'm going to be totally honest,
I'm emotionally, physically, and mentally exhausted. 




I'm counting on coffee,
a cinnamon waffle,
sunshine,
and a major helping of the grace of God
to get me through this day.  


Therefore, prepare your minds for action;
be self-controlled;
set your hope fully on the grace to be given you
when Jesus Christ is revealed. 
1 Peter 1:13

7 comments:

  1. think how good you are going to feel at the end of today! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, sounds like the end of the semester! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...good luck!!! I'm sure u'll do great =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you girl! You can do it!

    PS this might be of help:
    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx1162A5OI1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear, I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, interesting, sweet amazing and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;) I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased. I wish you a good day! kisses
    Miriam stella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog
    MY FACEBOOK FAN PAGE CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  7. babe, you're not alone :) God gives us sticky situations so that we learn and grow in the way he wants us to. He wants you to fully depend on him and focus yr eyes on the Lord! :) With him you'l definitely pull thru feeling so much stronger. I hope you're feeling much better by now. <3

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!