If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

new glasses.







ok so, the truth is, I have been wearing the same glasses for a while now.
red frames obtained from ebay for $7.
I love them, but $7 frames aren't famous for staying sturdy for years on end.

so i got new glasses! 
if you haven't heard, Warby Parker is an amazing deal,
as well as helping those in need.


these are the "Preston" glasses. 
what do you guys think? upgrade from the red plastic?

4 comments:

  1. I just got my warby parker's last week! love them : ) you look so adorable! i think i ahv the preston ones too, haha. but in sandalwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! You look great! I've had mine since high school...it's probably time to upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute, I need new glasses too... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH GOSH! They're adorable!!
    So adorable I'm almost cursing my eyesight!!!
    . . . almost :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!