If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, April 6, 2012

make it work!



right now-

eating popcorn with curry powder and craisins
[what i had in the cupboard before easter break....makin it work]

wearing a cardigan as a shirt because nothing in my closet was appealing
[tried on like nine outfits before this one...makin it work]

utilizing my webcam because my camera is struggling to turn on
[it is so old/slash so ghetto...makin it work]


 tim gunn would be proud.


today-

greg's coming to pick me up
happy drive home with the windows down
[and much hand holding]
and good friday service tonight.



"If Jesus Christ be God and died for me,
no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him"
-C.T. Studd


10 comments:

  1. ooo adding curry powder to popcorn?! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the quote:) and your cuteness...

    AND the fact that you like popcorn. so my favorite!

    happy Good Friday darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. popcorn with curry powder and craisins! i have to try this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope your easter weekend was fabulous!!

    and a cardigan as a shirt works just perfectly in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amen to that! nothing can ever replace God's amazing love, the sacrifice he made just for our sins.. :) Blessed (belated) easter my dear! Btw, you so need to teach me how to make curry popcorn :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha the photo is really cute, love your hair.

    Puck // ONEOFPOINTS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting way to season your popcorn, you cutie!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!