If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, April 19, 2012

love at the park




last week, I helped my beautiful friend Rachel
[see above]
at her engagement photoshoot. 



this one's a personal favorite. 
David shot these,
I just came along for some styling help.


It was such a fun time, since I love Rachel so much,
and I'm thrilled to spend time with her and Nick. 

today:
black coffee
laying in the sunshine
miscellaneous wedding to do list
lots of good reading
including this:

a risk which give us our only chance of discovering the truth,
or even approaching it,
is indeed a reasonable risk.
-William James



enjoy that sunshine!



3 comments:

  1. oh my word - that's a beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos...and sounds like you have a relaxing day ahead of you!! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the last picture ist awesome!

    ex oh ex oh

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!