If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

let me take ya back














way back when my sister was here, 
some wonderful ladies threw a little pantry party for me. 

there were many glutinous treats
[i've taken to saying glutinous in response to so many of my friends gluten allergies/celiac]
and i love glutinous treats. 

it was wonderful to spend time with girls that I love,
and to see them all together. 

plus-
I snagged some pretty exciting loot. 
[can't you tell I'm pretty much in love with that tea kettle?]



today-

scripture and prayer

long sunshine-y run

some productive library time
[yes, I'm deciding before hand that it WILL be productive.]

and helping out with some good friends' engagement pictures.



happy tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. Namaste from India !
    you look a bit like Mariah Carey in her younger days !{I hope you don't mind me saying this but Mariah is my all time favourite singer! }
    Love your blog , particularly the way you take the pictures and write on versatile topics.
    I write about lifestyle,fashion, food, home decor and stuff. Visit me if you want to,
    take care,

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a special time. and helloo panty parties are THEE best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post so much! These pictures are really gorgeous!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. look how cute you are! I am so excited you are getting married :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cool party... you did look like you scored some GREAT stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post is great! I'm new here...decided to say hi and not be a lurker. :) Love your blog so far- off to check out the rest of it! Have a wonderful week, sugar. xo

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!