If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, April 2, 2012

it's grad day, grad day




[today's title intentionally Rebecca Black-ish]

today, grad class from 1-7pm. 

things I like about this-
-sparkly gold heels
-pencil skirt

things that I struggle with about this-
-that's a lot of class, not enough recess
(i know, i'm about 7 years old in my mind)
-lunch on the run!
-dinner on the run!
-a lot of sitting down



I think today I'll just stare at my sparkly gold heels to make me feel better.
appropriate coping mechanism?

probably not, but whatever.

2 comments:

  1. i just found your blog! i love it, but seriously let's talk about your hair. it is uhmazing! i wish i had that curl and volume it is so beautiful! love your darling blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop. Your hair is gorgeous. Love that skirt, too. Win/win on the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!