If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Saturday, April 21, 2012

happy saturday!





honestly, I'm hoping it starts raining soon, 
because I have to do work all day anyways.
and this sunshine is making it mighty difficult to stick to my to-do list.

above
-happy fingernails
-happy toes
-skirts to twirl around in



praying this today-

Oh Lord God Almighty, who is like you?
You are mighty, Lord, and your faithfulness surrounds you.
You rule over the surging sea.
When waves rise up, you still them.

Psalm 89:8-9


hope your day is lovely!

4 comments:

  1. Love your skirt and shoes. :-) Happy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nail polish! whatd you put on top of them?

    www.thepinksmashbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that verse and I am in love with your skirt! Soft turquoise?! Be still my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of your skirt and nails :)

    Mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!