If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

formal recap.


our school doesn't do dancing...
so we're a little rusty.


we still know how to have fun though.
obviously we entertain ourselves by doing weird things with our hands and faces.


friends I love.


these are the people i work with. 
I'm super lucky.


once again...
this is Bible school at it's wildest.


Greg gets in on the weird picture action.
[He actually insisted on taking this with his long, monkey like arms.]


such a good night. 

7 comments:

  1. I remember watching you all take that last picture :D So cute! You looked absolutely stunning that night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweet lady! I found your blog via I love you to the moon, and am so glad that I did! I love finding sisters in Christ who blog; it's like finding a diamond in the rough. I'm your newest follower! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous dress! You are darling :)
    My school didn't do dancing either, so now that we live at a school that DOES dancing, we are rusty. super. but it is such a blast getting back into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you look so gorgeous! I LOVE your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun photos, looks like you had a good time.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun night. i LOVE team greg. =)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!