If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

feeling like a robot.






sometimes, after hours and hours of staring at a computer screen,
and switching back and forth from my outline...
to my paper...
to my resource...
to my outline...
[and so on and so forth, until delirium ensues]

i feel like an automaton. 


I feel weird and numb and like all I can do is look at screens. 
The last couple of days have been like that, 
so I took a creative break today
to take some pictures. 



as I go back to the (a little bit tedious) scholarly side of my life,
I'm praying this:

May the favor of our God rest upon us:
establish the work of our hands for us-
yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17




4 comments:

  1. a creative break? always necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, yeah, you have the best hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your writings, sister. You & I would be close friends. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the print on your skirt, your blog looks lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon hehe :)

    ENTER MY 'A QUESTION OF' T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY,
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!