If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, March 25, 2012

some little letters



dear giraffe cup,
you definitely hold more coffee than any other mug.
that's the best.
also- you are cute.


dear gregory,
I found some emails you sent me from India before we started dating.
so, so dear to me. 
you've always been so kind and intentional with me.
i love you.


dear plant on the windowsill, 
please keep producing those little buds.
they make me cheerful.


not so dear allergies,
stop.
just stop. 


dear friends in foreign countries,
guess who just got a new skype name?!?!
[me!]



dear cookbooks,
I can't wait til I have a real life kitchen.
you will be used and abused.
...in the best way?



happy sunday.

6 comments:

  1. such cute little letters.
    p.s. i love your giraffe mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that giraffe cup is pretty rad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE GIRAFFES. Therefore, I love that cup. I also really love your headband.
    Just came across your blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bigger the coffee cup, the better. And a cute cup is even better! Love your headband :)

    xo
    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love massive mugs too...i even have special mugs i keep for the weekend only! x

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!