If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, March 1, 2012

so happy!



some of my paintings were chosen to be shown at an exhibit at school!
I actually can't believe it.
So I had one of my pieces framed, and I went and picked it up today.
Never been so thrilled about a brown paper package in my life!


today:
stamping some save the dates
laundry
classes
and singing with my wonderful friends!


hope your day is just as fantastic!

for with thee is the fountain of life;
in thy light we see light.
Psalm 36:9

8 comments:

  1. I must say, you artwork looked awesome; I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is amazing Mary! I can't wait to see it on display : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, many congratulations to you! that's so exciting!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! how exciting. i hope you can share them with us on your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting! How great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to see this painting!!! :) :)
    & I may just want to buy one for myself. :) :)
    xoxoxo,
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!