If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

last week, today.



last week-

i had a weird thing where i woke up in the middle of the night
and felt like I had swallowed a marble.
since i sleepwalk, sleeptalk, otherwise do weird stuff in my sleep, etc.
I thought I might have actually swallowed something.
[like a puppy/two year old]

but not so.

so the marble stayed for a few days. 

weird.

Other than that, Spring break was awesome.
beautiful weather, good book.
[the lacuna by barbara kingsolver]
and, most importantly, lots of time with the monkey-man. 


today-

coffee in bed

lots of homework
[too busy on spring break relaxing to do it]

an ambush of a particular teacher who never answers emails
[ambush = go to her office and plead with her to help me]

thank you notes to my wonderful friends
who threw me a pantry party before spring break. 


: )

2 comments:

  1. oh that is so weird! one time, my neighbor said she felt like she'd swallowed a tic tac that got stuck in her throat. it stayed like that for a while and she ended up going to the doctor! weird, right? it was some kind of inflammation. i'm glad you didn't really swallow a marble, though!!

    and coffee in bed... oh my, how i love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "the monkey-man". awesome.
    also, one more follower!!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!