If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

a few favorites...





* a beautiful sunset over our apartment building
*art on the walls, a reminder of a collection i loved as a bookmark in my bible
*coffee mug- purchased by my love, Alyssa, when she was still my roomie.
[drinking my coffee in her honor this morning!]
* sunshine streaming in on this beautiful day- 62 degrees here!


I love days like this. 

Walks out in the sunshine with friends, 
happy weather,
and beautiful things literally surround me. 



I waited patiently for the Lord;
and he inclined to me, and heard my cry.
He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, 
out of the miry clay;
and he set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm.
And he put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God;
Many will see and fear, and will trust in our God.
Pslam 40:1-3


I truly hope that it's this beautiful wherever you are!

1 comment:

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!