If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, March 12, 2012

the best.



I love Spring Break.

so far, I have:
-driven up to West Point, NY with Greg
-gotten more coffee than I probably should be drinking
-taken a long, late afternoon walk in the sunshine
-met some amazing new people at church
-had delicious homemade bean burritos with cilantro
-prayed with my pseudo-family (and Greg) about the week
- baked some yummy looking dark chocolate chip cookies with cherries
-taken a nice long run
-read books...that I wanted to read!
-sat outside on the porch
-and gotten no homework done.


so...homework. 
starts now. 



2 comments:

  1. happy happy spring break!! gosh spring break is the best ever. no one should ever have to live without spring break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring Break is awesome! Hope the homework goes by quickly!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!