If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, February 19, 2012

lately,


I've been gathering addresses, etc. 

praying about this:

Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.
Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 
For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, 
his body, of which he is the Savior.  
Now as the church submits to Christ, 
so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Ephesians 5: 21-24


and painting a lot. 


oh, by the way...
the positive side to all the work that goes into these save the dates...
is that my boss saw me from across the chapel
[yes... the chapel]
and screamed,

"Mary, I got your STD!"

Such an appropriate way to shorten "save the date."







5 comments:

  1. That.... is the best save the date story I've ever heard. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that verse! i feel like it can be very misinterpreted these days, but it's a good one :)

    and i never thought to abbreviate STD for save the date! haaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha OH DEAR! that last part made me have to hold back my laugh... so amazing. ha ha I found you over at Megans crazy little blog Across the Pond. Blessings dear!

    ♥CheChe

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!