If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

be a ra... say it three times fast.


today, all the ra's wore these hats to encourage others to 
"be a ra."
[really funny to say outloud]

I stuck to wearing the hat backwards...
one guy even told me I looked "funky."
[I'm assuming compliment, no need to correct me.]

I would show you what I look like with the hat facing forwards,
but no...
it's too good for the blogosphere.



this is what my hair looks like after wearing the hat for a while...
super nice.



today:

-reading
-counseling practice
-meeting for all the ra's
[where we talk about how awesome we look in our hats]
-watching some sister wives with a beautiful lady
-and loving this:

I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten-
the great locust and the young locust,
the other locusts and the locust swarm-
my great army that I sent among you.
You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
and you will praise the name of the Lord your God,
who has worked wonders for you;
never again will my people be shamed.
Joel 2:25-26


I love that God has redeemed even the time I've spent 
going my own way. 
His mercy is so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!