If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, December 4, 2011

sitting around



doing some busy work...


smiling because

- Greg called me for no reason this afternoon
[and asked if he could call again tonight]

-my roommate brought some really good sourdough bread home today

-I cleaned the massive cave that is underneath my bed
[and didn't die of an allergic reaction to the dust]

-I love my roommates

-my awesome sister just placed fourth in a collegiate synchronized
skating competition in Michigan! Yay Grace!

-I love the tv show Bones. 
and Bones being pregnant.
and Bones and Booth shooting fake guns at each other.
and all around cuteness.
ahhhhh.
[the tv has been on in the background of my busy work, obviously]

-And He who sits on the throne said,
"Behold, I am making all things new." 
And He said, "Write, for these words are faithful and true."
Revelation 21:5



Wonderful.

3 comments:

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!