If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Last day of Classes!



1.red pants-gold shirt-black sweater-black cut out wedges
[celebration outfit for last day of classes]

2. GREG COMES TOMORROW.
[that's like a weird frog face, but suffice it to say, I'm excited]

3. Only a week until
one of my best friends gets married
I see my sister and brother
and I get a month of break!

4. Happy little snowman by my bed.
I like his glitter.


I'm just listening to James Taylor,
writing a little bit,
and enjoying this happy day.



The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,
and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
Proverbs 9:9

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Go celebrate! I remember that feeling of FREEDOM during winter break! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!