If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

5 things






1. Yesterday and today, I slept until I woke up. 
[WHAT?!? AMAZING.]

2. I got to paint with my roommate yesterday. 
[see fun pictures above.]

3. I am done with class, both undergraduate and graduate, for almost a month!
[no more heels unless I feel like it!]

4. Abby's getting married on Saturday!
[she's actually really excited, despite the face you see up there.]

5. brains are cool. 



 : )

that smile's for you.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Monday morning I slept until my friend called me. Then I was late to work.
    Not cool.
    :) :)
    Sending smiles back your way!
    Love, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. what looovely things!! i hope you have the best break ever! and congrats to abby! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!