If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, November 18, 2011

my friends know me well





1. as we speak my roommate is in our room with me silent
because she knows i'm working on a to-do list
that would frighten anyone. 


2. i've been getting a lot of comments about my tattoo lately
this morning, a guy behind me reached out to touch it
pet peeve- it's on the back of my neck! 
(come on, people! it's a little surprising when you just touch it!)
and my friend Marjorie said- "don't do it."
the girl has my back. 


giving me hope today:

who is the one who overcomes the world, 
but he who believes that Jesus is the son of God?
1 John 5:4




deep breaths, I'm going to conquer this to-do list.

2 comments:

  1. he tried to TOUCH it?! my stars, that would terrify me! good thing you have your friendsies :) gotta have those people that just know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's safe to say that i am a fan of your pictures, and that lovely little tattoo.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!