If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

maze




[massive maze-like installation at a gallery in Chelsea]

sometimes I feel lost.
like all my decisions contribute to a downward spiral.
like entropy and chaos,
formed by the smallest decisions,
are gaining momentum
in an irrevocable way.

This morning felt a little like that,
and then I read:

Do not be afraid;
I am the first and the last,
and the living one;
and I was dead, and behold 
I am alive forever more,
and I have the keys of death and of hell.
Revelation 1:17-18


and that literally had me breathing a sigh of relief.

today:

reading, reading, reading

vanilla tea

putting some old school CD's on my computer
[that's right...I'm looking at you B.Spears]

and maybe painting?



1 comment:

  1. Wow. These are beautiful thoughts. I love mazes, but not so much in real life. Sometimes it feels like I have to figure out my own way, but God is always there with us. He has the plan. That is comforting.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!