If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Friday, November 11, 2011

eleveneleveneleven










[pumpkin bread with baked apples and cream cheese icing]

[braids on my head]

[green cords, navy sweater, new navy j. crew ballet flats]

[spaghetti dinner and french vanilla tea]


today:

I'm going to bake some cookies, 
read a book, have lunch with one of my favorite professors,
and catch up on grad papers...

and then Greg is coming! 
Not sure what the plan is for the afternoon,
but I'm excited. 



this struck me this morning
[probably because I'm going to a financial seminar with Greg this weekend...fun.]



Keep your life free from the love of money,
and be content with what you have, for he has said,
"I will never leave you nor forsake you."
So we can confidently say,
"The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear; what can man do to me?"

Hebrews 13:5-6


have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Your hair is beautiful!!!
    Love, LeighLeigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious Mary....where do you bake ..in your dorm? Love your hair.....have fun with GREG. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yum YUM. and precious braids!! hope you had a fun time at your seminar :)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!