If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

autumnal




God has not given us a spirit of timidity,
but of power and love and discipline.  
Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord,
or of me, His prisoner; 
but join with me in suffering for the gospel 
according to the power of God.
2 Timothy 1:7-8




...all these pretty colors.

It's absolutely gorgeous today.


I have to read A Christmas Carol
for a paper due tomorrow,
and it's just making me want to string up lights,
make some hot cocoa,
and sing Mariah  Carey's All I want for Christmas is You. 




Must. Write. Paper.
Must. Refrain. From Singing Mariah.


love.

2 comments:

  1. you are oh so lovely : ) and you have the best boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything about this entry.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!