If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, November 3, 2011

adorn.





[my hair today-frizzy]
[moving my spring/summer stuff out of the rotation]
[little reminder I wrote on my hand the other day]
[there is still snow on the ground. what?!? get out of here.]



For class this week, we studied 1&2 Timothy and Titus. 
I love this:

I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed.
2 Timothy 1:12

and this:

that we may adorn the doctrine of God our Savior in every respect.
Titus 2:10


I love that I know my God,
that I know my purpose is in him,
and that my life can bring glory to him
and adorn the gospel of grace.




2 comments:

  1. Your hair is LOVELY. And your outlook on a living a Godly life is even lovelier. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bohemian-esque messy hair styles. They're fun. If anyone questions yours, just say you're feeling a little boho. ha :) LOVE those verses you posted! Maybe I'll head to Titus and Timothy next in my Bible study. :]

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!