If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, October 2, 2011

this really happened.




we threw an old school garden party
for all of PBU
and it was awesome. 


I mean... our President came. 
[highlight]


so grateful 

for the 8 other people in these pictures
for beautiful weather
for all the help we all had that day
for being able to pray with my team before the biggest event we've ever done
for a boss that believed we could do it and supported us the whole time
for roommates that made me coffee 
went shopping for party supplies
and told me I was going to survive


and for my first weekend so far at school without a big event coming up!



happy homecoming, happy october, happy fall weather!

6 comments:

  1. the school president came?! dang girl! looks like fun, and I love your cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys did SUCH a great job : ) thanks for all your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'd love to do one of those one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! You all look fantastic; it looks like you had a great time!

    Nice blog, by the way. It's simple and so chic, just the way I like it :) Hey, come visit me too sometime. I'd love that!





    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. um...this is amazing. Can I come next time? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!