If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

this could be less exciting to you than it is to me but...



I found Lily PJ's!!

This was a big event. 
[as you can tell by my roommates pointing frenziedly in the background.]


They are folded neatly at the bottom of my bed right now,
like the prized possession they are. 


Other things in my life:

finally getting back to reading The Love Wife by Gish Jen

laughing at every typo that happens as I write papers
[my roommates love/hate this]

long runs in this happy fall weather

making emergency nachos for Abby
[in between classes hunger counts as an emergency for our apartment]

writing papers for counseling and neuroscience

and this:

Such confidence we have through Christ toward God. 
Not that we are adequate in ourselves 
to consider anything as coming from ourselves,
but our adequacy is from God.

2 Corinthians 3:4,5



amen. 


2 comments:

  1. Yay Lily pajajays!! I am in full support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so exciting! you look so adorable!

    and oh, papers + fall, they just go hand in hand, don't they.

    our adequacy is from God! yay, amen!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!