If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Saturday, October 8, 2011

it's her birthday today





and this is how we roll. 


Dear Grace,
I don't think I could be prouder of you.
You have matured and grown up in all of these awesome ways
that make it so easy to call you one of my best friends. 
You are hilarious, beautiful, and considerate. 
You love Jesus, and serve him well. 
And you are still my favorite person to go shopping with in the whole world. 
I bet year 20 is going to be amazing.
Love you. 

3 comments:

  1. Is this your sister? I love sisters! Birthdays are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday to Grace! What I wouldn't give to be on a boat right now! I'm gonna need a huge body of water first though...Guh!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!