If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, October 30, 2011

for real...

I hate snow.

I know, I know...I'm like pretty much the only one.
But my hatred is for real.
My roommate commented yesterday how well I was doing,
because I was not in tears. 


But nevertheless- 

life goes on, I suppose.




[the transition to the fall/winter school bag]
[beautiful roommate begins a new masterpiece]


today:
winter walk
dinner with a long lost friend
[I'm making curry, what else?]
possibly cookies
and a gym visit.

1 comment:

  1. oh, i'm glad you were able to handle the snow! i'm not the hugest fan either. i like a little snow but then i'm kinda over it! hope you get a little more sunshine before it's really for real winter!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!