If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, September 15, 2011

up in the air




i have a major desire to travel right now.

might be the loads of work that I have to get done.
[maybe]

or the rain outside.


but there are good things going on here,
even if it does include me exhausted,
my desk a mess,
and drinking more coffee than I ever have before
right now.


today:

prep for this large and in charge res life event
[feeling better and better about it]

looking at my new "milk and cookies cookbook"

paying bills
[and praying my way through it]

having a sush sesh with some of my favorite people
[sush sesh= going to sushi]

and attempting to live this:

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live,
but Christ lives in me. 
The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the son of God,
who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galatians 2:20



2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Good luck with your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to travel all over the world lately...especially europe!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!