If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

rainy days


...sometimes give me a headache.
[most times]

but they are also excellent days for:

interesting classes
[had my first class with our provost today]

cuddling up with Jane Austen
[finishing Northanger Abbey today]

writing letters to my best friend

vanilla chai tea

making dinner for my apartment building
on the menu:
thai pork and vegetable curry
butter cream and dark chocolate cake
and getting to know each other better 


and doing homework for my New testament class, which is a pleasure.

We've been going through Acts. 
Basically, I am of the opinion that it should be made into a super high budget movie.

I want to know these men and women. 

Nice to know that one day, I will. 

2 comments:

  1. Make dinner for your apartment building...can you move into MY apartments?!? lol srsly that cake sounds uhmaaazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you! and would've been more than glad to snuggle up with you & Jane on that rainy day, sipping vanilla chai and preparing my stomach for some delicious veg. curry! miss you. so good to talk to you today. anticipating a very special letter... :)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!