If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Saturday, September 17, 2011

...it's morning.



the mug in the above pictures is from cafe du monde.
all the way down in new orleans,
which I love.
it's a thoughtful gift from some thoughtful friends.



things that are ridiculous:
that last picture
my hair 
[haven't washed it since sunday- new record]
Abby and I dancing in blankets around our apartment
[i know you haven't seen it...just trust me]


things that are beautiful:
conversations with adorable new friends in unexpected places
this fall weather we're having
[had to control myself not to put on 97 sweaters and a pair of corduroys]
weddings of friends who are so excited they might burst
the Lord reminding me I'm where I need to be
and this:

he who believes in Me, 
as the scriptures said, 
"from his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water" 

john 7:38


...that's me! that's me!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. oh my word, you're ridiculously adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet...! i really wish i could not wash my hair for days on end :) you are lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo woo! That's me tooo!!! :) :) :)
    Love, LeeLee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Cafe du Monde...and that last photo is so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this. the Lord has been reminding me i'm right where i need to be too. what a beautiful feeling.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!