If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

beautiful things









this semester is full of firsts.

starting grad class
starting a neuro-psychology honors project
first time roommates
first time co-workers
first time in a long time i'm not playing any sports.


there's excitement and anxiety and sometimes pain
that comes with all of this newness.
but in general, i've got a good kind of butterflies.


yesterday:
yummy dinner
playing psychologist with new friends
[if you don't know how to play, ask me/find a portkey to my apartment to play with me]
hilarious youtube videos til late
[my roommates and i are snl junkies]

today:
classes
getting a senior picture taken
[most awkward/ridiculous moments of my life]
honors colloquium
[intimidating/awesome/had great cookies]
homework/reading/loving my life and roommates


hope your life is giving you butterflies in a good way too!

2 comments:

  1. Your life sounds so exciting and busy! I love it. And it would take more than that to creep me out. Like a shake with no brownies in it or a sane Kardashian. Real creepy. Friendship status: mandatory.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!