If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, July 7, 2011

little buds.



I just wanted to show you guys my favorite little camelia bud.
Mission accomplished.


yesterday:
worked at the gym
[aka made small children cry in splits]
went grocery shopping like a grown up
[it's kind of relaxing by yourself]
had a steak
[self explanatory greatness]

today:
singing to my plants
[especially my little camelia]
hopefully making fewer children cry today at work
curried couscous with chicken for dinner
and cleaning up the wreck that is my room.



This is how we know what love is:
Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.
And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
If anyone has material possesions and sees a brother or sister in need
but has no pity on them,
how can the love of God be in that person?
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech
but with action and in truth.

1 John 3: 16-18


so challenged.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Aparently I need to come over to your house to eat tonight! Haha! Oh and that verse is one of my favorites right now...yes, so challenging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love that verse :) hope you have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good luck with the kiddos! at least you know you're making your flower babies smile!

    what a strong and challenging verse! so good to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello thanks for visiting my blog. i am a new follower of yours, hope youll come back and follow me too xxx
    mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "singing to my plants" = sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!