If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, June 19, 2011

wow.






i need to get my blogger butt back in shape. 
it's just so beautiful outside!

i'm ashamed to admit I made gorgeous cupcakes
[chocolate coffee cupcakes with Bailey's icing]
&
[sour cream raspberry cupcakes with cream cheese icing]
and I took no pictures.

what I have gotten pictures of recently can be found above.

They are:

Greg = A monkey. An obvious resemblance proved here.

A card I got from the three wishes family, with two awesome friendship bracelets included.
[Thanks to the beautiful LeighAnn aka LeeLee]

My new beach towel + an attractive outside pillow. Important for lounging. 
[aka- important for life]

And... a warm lemon white bean salad with carrots and onion. Yum. 


Hope your summer days have been as delicious and fun filled as mine!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. haha that first picture is great!
    i agree...blogging is kinda hard during the summer with all of the nice weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cupcakes sound amazing, i can't believe you didn't take pics! but it is too nice out to worry about such things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok all these pictures are FABULOUS...that last salad! yummm....!

    warm weather makes me want to eat simple, light meals just like that. hope you're having a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't appologize for being outside! It's illegal! Haha. I love the one of Greg! bahaha. So funny. Oh and your white bean salad looks delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, so utterly random, but I stumbled on your blog from a comment you posted on very loveleigh and I thought to myself heyyyy... that looks like my stationary while reading this post. I'm pretty sure you were my friendship bracelet swap partner! :-P

    I'm so glad you got your bracelets! Sorry if my handwriting was super hard to read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos!!! They're so gorgeous :)

    <3 Belly B

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your piccys, the cushions are amazing.
    your newest follower
    eleanor
    mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.com

    (we were both mentioned at fill your well :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. lounging is so important. I love the cushion.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!