If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

lately i'm loving











flowers at markets and farms
other people's beautiful gardens
[especially now that I know how much work must go into them]
light/dark contrast 
the color of those shutters 
[pretty sea foam green]
flowers behind my ear,

and Greg. 
[so cute]



today there will be:
room cleaning,
clothes organizing,
sense and sensibility reading
[just finished pillars of the earth- so good],
guitar playing,
and work at the gym. 


And whatever you do, whether in word or deed,
do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:17


here's hoping for a productive and God honoring day!
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous flowers. love the one in your hair! Enjoy your weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi doll! Thanks for the bloggy comment :)

    Those fresh buds are just lovely. I'm all for decorating with fresh flowers right now, giving any room a sweet little scent.

    xx
    Marissa

    http://tastesandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those flowers are so lovely! i am loving all of the flowers i am seeing at the markets these days- yay for summer!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this list so much! Sea foam green, time at the gym...and those pretty flowers. I just picked up some more myself! This list is perfect for my Little Things linkup today, if you feel so inclined! Xx, Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! On my blog I'm publishing guest posts (or pictures) once a month. I would love to have you enter one of your posts. If you're interested, the form is on my sidebar and I would be happy to answer any questions!

    www.inletsandharbors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, your blog is just lovely!! i'm so glad you said hello over on my blog so i could come find yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers! I really need to walk somewhere where there are gardens soon.. your photos have made me miss gardens (not that I didn't before, but even more so now)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that top picture is beautiful. ah, so much color -- it's lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!