If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I've been...

sliding into my rainbows


throwing my hair up on top of my head


and gardening up a storm.


[That's one of my very own planters. We'll see if it thrives or shrivels this summer.]



[I'd like a nap on these petals...weird?]



I've been hanging out with this lovely lady when I get the chance.


we decided that despite my tired eyes, we had to take a picture...
we both had normal clothes on!
it never happens!


love Victoria. 



and today I've been...

passing a Human Growth and Development exam,
finishing This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald,
making Curried Chicken with Cucumbers and Yogurt Sauce,
 doing a test run of Victoria's hair and make up...
for prom,
and glad of this:

Two things I have heard:
That you , Oh God, are strong,
and that you, Oh Lord,
are loving.

Psalm 62:11




i hope today's restful and fun, wherever you are.
xoxo


12 comments:

  1. I see we were on the same page with the 'chic' buns:) Love it... reading your blog and very into it. "I'd like to nap at these petals" beautiful.
    Thanks for coming by mine! Following ya now.
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. i, too am a fan of taking photos of my feet ;) lovely day! I like your dresses. it's so summer-y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw these are lovely photos! i hope you have a great day too.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you sound like a busy girl! i've been wearing my hair up constantly..it's summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog!!

    xo
    Janelle

    www.janellehaskin.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog! Love your nails and bun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails are such a pretty colour!!

    Monique xxx

    www.misszuman.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that verse. so pretty. and i love gardening! also pretty! i finally got my act together last week and planted some flowers in my pots! makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds lovely :) gotta love the days of summer!
    love your dress btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to wear my hair on the top of my head too- Lovely photo of two lovely ladies- I love chicken curry and the yogurt sauce sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!