If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Thursday, June 2, 2011

it's a little late...

but my friend Marjorie just sent me pictures from formal.

So fun.



masks are fun, but they make your profile seriously weird.


we always have candids like this.
apparently it's what we look like 95 % of the time.
we interact mostly in hand gestures.








definitely didn't know we were that close to the water. 



there's something on the lens, but he's cute anyways. 


today:
breakfast with the boyfriend
[slept through my alarm- he had to actually come into the house and wake me...embarassing.]
"studying" outside
[aka cookbooks and magazines]
watering my new plants
[so pretty]
work at the gym
and a date with a pretty girl I've been friends with since 
the summer before 2nd grade. 
Crazy. 




I hope today is sunshiney and gorgeous wherever you are as well!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. aww beautiful. that mask looked great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getin' all gussied up, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog and you are adorable! following..now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Love the location ...and your dress ...and everything:)

    pics-o-andrea

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!