If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

i am totally convinced...
















that driving with the windows down
music loud
in the sunshine
is one of life's greatest pleasures,

that my flowers,
which i chose, planted and water
[also, sing to]
daily, are the most beautiful in the world,

that my reading list this summer will be perhaps the lengthiest 
it's ever been.
So far-
This Side of Paradise by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Silas Marner by George Eliot
and 
An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin
and now-
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
[i'm hooked].

that red mango is the best idea 
anyone in the food service industry ever had.
I went this morning.
I'm going again tomorrow night.
I am calling it rango.
[because when you love something this much, it needs a nickname.]


that all of this is a gift.


for what do you have that you did not recieve?
1 Corinthians 4:7



have a beautiful day!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. How did you like This Side of Paradise? I'm kind of getting into Fitzgerald right now. I think I'm going to go for The Beautiful and Damned.

    And I agree with you about froyo. Best part of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iiii love watering my flowers every day! it makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes! Driving around in the sunshine with windows down and music blaring is one of the best things in life. I love it because it makes me feel so free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with all of this! I love driving with the windows down, and I, too, sing to my plants :) its good for them! happy weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!