If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Saturday, June 11, 2011

i am not

as good at posting in the summer...
obviously. 


My life has mostly consisted of work at the gymnastics center,
running into my little gymnasts around town
[so sweet],
long walks and frozen yogurt,
and lots of reading.


Yesterday, my lovely friend Victoria
[who I happen to live with]
had prom,
and there was a cake lying around,
so I decorated it.


[vanilla- lime icing with fresh strawberries]


There was delicious brie, manchego, and cheddar out...
so I ate some of that.


I am fully aware of how ridiculous this picture is...
but I love this kitchen.
[and how much I can cook in it!]

Today, 
Greg and I went out for coffee,


[this is a look that says, excuse me, but important matters are being discussed]


[this is a coffee cup that says, excuse me, but i'm delicious...drink me]

looked at some cars for fun,
and have been studying/working/reading/blogging ever since.

So nice for a rainy day. 


Hope your Saturday is wonderful!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. yummmm those pancakes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you have more free time than i do and that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm...cheeeeeeese. and as for posting in the summer time i can hardly blame you. it's too nice outside to sit in front of a computer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that cake! oooh how i want that cake. midnight sweet tooth attack :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait gymnastics center?! Did you know I used to be a gymnast for pretty much my entire life? :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna eat with you! (: yum!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!