If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

you know what's the best?


that it's finally summer.



the season for picnics
and dates outside
the beach
reading what's interesting to me
cooking dinner
bbq's
seeing friends from home
and
general loveliness. 


this morning I read this.

I have seen his ways, but I will heal him;
I will guide him and restore comfort to him,
creating praise on the lips of the mourners in Israel.

Peace, peace, to those far and near,
says the Lord,
And I will heal them. 

Isaiah 57:18-19



and this afternoon, I'm going to

read about human development,
eat some hummus,
and go hang out with my friends/coach gymnastics/get paid. 


life is good.
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. everything is 10x better when it's summer! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear you! SUMMER is amazing. i'm definitely a summer baby. enjoy your day of hummus and gymnastics. sounds perf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the start of summer - it is so refreshing and makes you feel carefree :) Plus, who does not love a sundress on a hot day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great day and really sweet photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahaha. This is what I thought I read:

    "read about human development,
    eat some humans"

    WHAAAAA??? EAT HUMANS????

    And then I saw it was hummus, not humans.

    So glad to know you aren't a cannibal. :)

    I'm glad it's summer for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer is fabulous, I wish there was more of it in Vancouver! Some day.... Enjoy the sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so jealous of you and your summer weather. it doesnt feel like summer is ever going to properly come here in the uk!
    but can not waitttttttttttttt for outdoor picnics! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES for summer. and YES for that beautiful verse. i love how it says, "i have seen his ways, BUT i will heal him." even though He knows us, and knows our flaws, he still loves us the same. how incredibly beautiful. have a blessed thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love summer. and wow, i used to do gymnastics too!! devoted/lost all my teenage years to it haha. never knew all the tv programmes and stuff that everyone else seems to know because i spent them all with chalk and leotards. :p i love that verse. it's such a reminder of God's faithfulness despite us. thank you for being such a testimony. xx

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!