If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, May 1, 2011

yesterday,

I went with some amazing 
[and hilarious]
girls into Philly for the Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts.
[affectionately known among us as PIFA]






Alyssa and I
[we barely recognized each other outside of the apartment,
without our faces buried in laptops and books]


Pretty colors, pretty together.


Garland hanging over a vegetable tent. 
[one of my favorite pictures of the day]


[Grass in the city!]



...and the sun sets in Philly. 


have ya'll had the coco cappucino?
[you have to.]


the view from where I stood
[my studded bag, suede fringe vest, and floral scarf]



We walked around, saw Paris
{dream realized}
laughed a whole lot,
found potential soul mates for friends on SEPTA,
drank coffee
and had a great day. 


More on PIFA later... I hope ya'll are having a good weekend!
Papers are positively calling my name,


so I guess I'll get on that. 


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!! I love the gray building. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a lot of fun! :) hope you had a lovely sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your studded bag! Super chic. And this looks like such a fun day!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time!! Loved reading this post!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures.
    looks like you girls had lots of fun!
    xx



    themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look adorable.

    and i LOVE philly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your blog! must follow.


    xx

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!