If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Monday, May 9, 2011

words


that describe me right now...


comfortable
[this dress is a dream, i love it]



grateful
for friends like
 alyssa, krista, keri, anna, sarah,
and others,
who took me for half priced frappacinos,
sat in the library with me,
prayed with me,
and let me be sad
this weekend.




excited
[time to break out the gladiator sandals and bright nail polish]



in awe
of this truth:

Surely our griefs he himself bore,
and our sorrows he carried...
But he was pierced through our transgressions,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
the chastening for our well being fell upon him,
and by his scourging we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5,6





glad
[to be where I am right now.]



xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I hope you are doing alright! That dress makes you look like an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! So beautiful. Where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet little post. Have a great day girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful dress indeed :D
    And those are some great things to be thankful for :D

    Xoxo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!