If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Albert Einstein

Sunday, May 15, 2011

this is the longest

I've gone without blogging since I've started this baby.

But Grace was here this weekend.


Gracie on the Left, Arianna in the middle, and Me on the Right
[at our backyard picnic this weekend]




Grace was awesome.
Such an encouragement, kept me sane,
sang super loud in the car with me,
helped me put all my furniture in to storage,
drank coffee with me,
talked about Jesus with me,
made me feel less awful about my [lack of] bowling abilities,
and was an all around pleasure to have around. 
Grace, I love you.


I hope ya'll had an awesome weekend.
I'm off to the school's athletic banquet. 
Always bound to be interesting.



xoxo

3 comments:

  1. she sounds adorable, enjoy the athletic banquet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVED meeting your sister. she is great and so are you. fyi, and you are beautiful.

    -Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the dresses..your is sooo cute! Glad you ha
    d fun with your sister..hope i can meet her one of these days...tea maybe? :-)

    ReplyDelete

hey guys...i seriously love your comments.

so.... go ahead. leave some!